Why are Startups after Flutter App Development Companies these Days?
Flutter is created as a UI software development kit by Google and has the potential to create natively compiled apps for mobile, web, and desktop using a single codebase. It is open-source but this platform is now being supported by bigger platforms like Web, Windows, Google, Fuschia, and Linux for faster development and UI flexibility.
Flutter brings certain swiftness with it — from fast development to expressive and flexible UI to enhancing the app performance to making use of DART language. It has reliant tools at disposal to accomplish varied tasks like widget inspector, source-level debugger, timeline view, logging view and much more. Do all these features make it suitable for startup app development? We’ll find out subsequently.
Why do we use Flutter?
Flutter is often referred to as an SDK or a UI framework that is based on DART programming language that works just like an Android SDK and based on Kotlin and Java programming languages. It is fast, expressive, uses a single codebase, directly compiles to native code, access platform API and services and makes use of GPU.
How does the flutter framework leverage flutter capability?
Developers use Flutter Framework to interact with Flutter. This framework is modern, reactive and is based on DART programming language. It has a rich set of tools, libraries, and a series of layers and a set of platforms. Flutter Architecture consists of a series of classes, rendering layers, widgets layer, and libraries. It is small, lightweight, has packages, includes platform plugins like camera, webview, contains features like HTTP, iterate rapidly with stateful hot reload and animations etc., which makes it highly performant.
- Initially Released in: 2017
- Was Created by: Google
- Is it Open-Source: Yes
- What is the Underlying Programming Language: DART
- How popular is it: Has 70,000+ Stars on GITHUB (Dec 2020)
- IDE: It is compatible with IntelliJ idea, Visual Code Studio and Android Studio
- What is the flow of documentation: It is clean and easy to follow
- How is the architecture: BloC
- Is Stateful Hot Reloading available: Yes
- The need for adaptive components: Flutter components are not adaptive and they need to be configured manually
- The performance of Flutter Apps: Flutter apps are highly performant and they give a native feel
- Cost of development: Low, as a single codebase can be utilized across Android and iOS platforms
- Native Appearance: Yes, they perform and behave natively and can be flexibly designed to give a native-line user experience and it can access the device’s core functionalities, just like native apps
- 3D Support: No
- Tools that assist in Flutter App Development: Panache, Appetize.io, Android Studio, Visual Studio Code, Codemagic, SuperNova, Test Magic, Adobe Plugins, Vysor and Firebase
- Top Flutter App Examples: Xianyu app by Alibaba, Hamilton app for Hamilton Musical, Google Ads app, Google Adwords (Google Ads), Xianyu (Alibaba), Birch Finance, LLC, Reflectly, Hamilton and Posse
Is Flutter conducive for mobile app startups?
Flutter is the second most favored language followed by React Native for cross-platform app development by app development companies. It is a combination of all the best ideas and technologies so far by Google. Startups are following up with Flutter App Development Companies for the following reasons:
- For its scalability and flexibility to create higher realms like VR, AI, AR etc, by exploring the power of Fuschia.
- As Flutter is based on DART and follows SKIA graphic library and material design, it is good enough for development across android and iOS platforms. The design flexibility, speed and features make it as ideal as any other programming language used to build a native app. It is as popular as React Native or Ionic. It is easy to develop and provides a similar user experience and uses native UI elements of Android and iOS.
- Flutter increases the developer’s productivity due to the presence of a stateful hot reloading feature.
- It brings a powerful design experience with customized widgets.
- Flutter development is effortless. Entrepreneurs can pick Flutter app development companies to create efficient applications and maximize their productivity.
- Flutter comes with Firebase. It offers support for cloud storage, real-time database, and hosting. So, startups need not invest time and resources towards backend development.