Top Web Development Trends 2021: Predicting The Future Of Web Development
As we are all set to bid goodbye to 2020 and usher in 2021, one arena that has continuously shown progress, newer developments, and innovation as never before is technology. And one important arm of technology that is showing its prowess in web development.
Web development, over the years, has become an indispensable ingredient in the success of any organization. It acts as a window to your business. Trends have been observed heavily this year and the next year shall witness more to come.
Knowing trends and keeping abreast of what is happening around is highly significant for web development. Statistics like the number of visitors who stopped visiting the site because of bad design, who had a bad user experience, who got converted into customers because of smart design etc. are important numbers that can guide you to a better business tomorrow.
Web development is the work involved in developing a Web site for the Internet or an intranet. Web development can range from developing a simple single static page of plain text to complex Web-based Internet applications, electronic businesses, and social network services.
Key Web Development Trends That Will Rule 2021
- Single Page Websites
- Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP)
- Progressive Web Apps (PWA)
- Voice-Enabled eCommerce
- Integrating Solutions With Artificial Intelligence
- Chatbots Offering A New Experience
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- WebAssembly Making Web Apps Powerful
- Serverless Architecture
- Dark Mode Websites Are In
- Push Notifications Are Getting Popular
- 3D Elements Gaining Momentum
- Blockchain Technology
- AR/VR Changing Games For All
- Security Of Data Gets More Importance