If you are serious about taking your business to the next level you cannot overlook the Mobile App Technology. With booming Smartphone market and easy availability of innumerable mobile apps doing business has taken a 360-degree turn.
Consumers are using mobile apps on their phones to get information and making buying decisions. Salesforce too provides you the advantage to make your own apps through its Salesforce App Development Technologies.
If you are an existing Salesforce user or intend to be one and are looking to develop your own customized app, then you may need to consider the following points.
- Compatibility- Custom apps don’t work in a vacuum, any changes you make may have an impact on others particularly when you intend to integrate them with other business systems.
- Do Some Research- It would be prudent to check out if the functionalities in an app that you are looking for pre-exists somewhere. You can check out AppExchange and look for some prebuilt apps of Salesforce AppExchange Partners, e.g using pre-built lightning components to enhance your lightning app.
- Deploying Mobile Apps with Salesforce- There are three common methods for deploying apps provided by salesforce, Salesforce mobile SDK, Heroku, and Salesforce Application. Heroku, for instance, is a key platform for mobile app development and does not require Apple or Android experience.
If you are looking for the best Salesforce App Development Company? Check out Damco Solutions.
Damco Solutions has an experienced and skilled team of certified Salesforce consultants and Salesforce developers. I had an opportunity to work with them last year and they have more than 400 person-years of experience, a wide range of domain expertise and technical excellence in the various areas of Salesforce such as the development of Enterprise Apps on ForceDotCom, CRM Migration, Implementation, Maintenance, Integration, and Consulting.
What I like about Damco is the fact that as a consulting partner they bring the real-world perspective of how businesses can utilize the Salesforce platform for improving growth and productivity. No wonder, they are considered among the top Salesforce companies in the United States. I mean, look at their portfolio:
- Salesforce Registered Partner
- 30+ Salesforce Consultants
- 400+ Person Years of Experience in Salesforce
- Technical Competence in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget), Communities, Pardot, and more
- Certified Salesforce Consultants
- Salesforce global partner with resource availability in the USA, UK, Luxembourg, Australia, and India